Mojena Market Timing Downloads
Excel workbook for live (1990 forward) and tested (1970 forward) data: Time series of S&P 500, timing model scores, buy/sell bands, switch signals, T-Bill rates, and dividend yields.
Best save the file during download and then open it in Excel.
1. Tested data time series from 1970 forward of S&P 500, timing model scores, buy/sell bands, switch signals, T-Bill rates, and dividend yields. Download Now
2. Tested data graph. Download Now
3. Live data time series from 1990 forward of S&P 500, timing model scores, buy/sell bands, and switch signals. Download Now
4. Live data graph. Download Now
5. Financial Math 101 Lecture file from my MBA classes Download Now
Urban legend attributed to Albert Einstein: “Compounding [interest] is the most powerful force in the universe.”
Copyright © 2018 Richard Mojena. All rights reserved. All materials contained on this site are protected by
Specific and personalized investment advice is not intended by this communication. Its contents are for the public record as a free public service. Information is based on the analysis of past data and assessments by the models. Future performance may not reflect past performance. Profitable trades are not guaranteed. No system or methodology ensures stock market profits. No guarantee is made regarding the reliability or accuracy of data. In other words, use this stuff at your own risk!